Narasindo Tours endeavors to provide all services offered in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein, which terms and conditions are accepted by passengers.
Passenger means: individual, group, company or other legal entity using the services offered by Narasindo Tours, and including passenger agents.
Service means: the provision of accommodation and / or transportation and / or food as offered by Narasindo Tours and accepted by Passenger.
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Prices may also change during the change of Value Added Tax, fuel prices, air fares or hotel charges.
• All prices and rates quoted in US Dollars as specified, unless specifically agreed upon. Approved foreign currency payments will be accepted at the exchange rate applied by bankers of Narasindo Tours at the time the payment is received. Any deficiency resulting from exchange rate fluctuations will be a passenger account.
4. PAYMENT METHOD
50% down payment when a request is confirmed and the balance must be completed before the tour start
5. DISCOUNTS CHILDREN
• Distance Tours - One child aged 12 and under sharing a room with 2 adults: - 50% discount
• Full Half Day Tour -12 years and below accompanied by adults - 50% off.
PROVIDED THAT - a maximum of two children per family group is allowed at a discounted rate, and for certain days smaller tours or no discounts apply. Certain accommodation companies refuse permits for children under 12 years old.
6. COST OF CANCELLATION
Cancellation will only apply if accepted by Narasindo Tours in writing and the following penalties, calculated from the date of receipt of the notice, shall apply: -
• 30+ days before the tour start - no cancellation fee.
• 15 - 30 days before the tour start - 25% (twenty five percent) of the contracted price.
• 7 - 14 days before the tour start - 50% (fifty percent) of the contracted price.
• Less than 7 days before the tour start - 100% (one hundred percent) of the contracted price. PROVIDED THAT a particular accommodation company applies a tighter cancellation fee, which will apply if relevant
• Cancellation and refund - 25% (twenty five percent) of the applicable plane tickets will be forfeited. Reservation change is a cancellation. Extension of ticket validity is not permitted, except when passengers are hospitalized for illness or in the case of death of a passenger family member.
• Responsibility and booking conditions. All airlines ticket bookings are arranged depending on the conditions imposed by the respective airlines.
The accommodation is as specified in the itinerary or brochure and is based on two people sharing a room with twin beds. Use of special accommodation is subject to availability. Narasindo Tours reserves the right to use alternative accommodation. This will not affect the price of the tour. Single accommodation is in short supply but may be available at an additional charge on the basis of whoever he or she can.
9. Meals are included as specified in the tour schedule. Please check the tour schedule for details.
Request for additional menu by customer, can be given, if at that time the requested menu is available. And it will be charged an extra payment on the spot.
Transportation is in air-conditioned touring vehicles, coaches, minibuses or car vehicles appropriate to the requirements of the tour. Narasindo Tours therefore reserves the right to use smaller coaches, minibuses or sedan vehicles on its tours should the number of passengers participating reduce sufficiently to warrant this.
11. HEALTH AND VISAS
Agents and passengers are required to ensure that all such requirements are attended to as Narasindo Tours accepts no responsibility in this regard.
One suitcase and one overnight bag per person is allowed. NarasindoTours accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to luggage or personal property from whatsoever cause arising. Passengers are advised to take up adequate insurance cover.
13. RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED
Narasindo Tours shall at its discretion arrange seating of passengers, and other conduct rules and reserves the right at its discretion to decline to accept or retain any person as a passenger. Passengers shall obey every lawful instruction of any employee of Narasindo Tours.
Smoking is not permitted on board any vehicle. Regular comfort stops are included en route
Narasindo Tours shall not be responsible for the consequences of any delays whether arising from accidents, breakdowns, or any other cause.
Narasindo Tours is not responsible for any damages sustained by any passenger as a result of any act or omission whatsoever of any hotel, airline or other person not withstanding the fact that Narasindo Tours acted as agent of such hotel, airline or other person.
All tours, charters, hires, itineraries, travel arrangements, hotel accommodation and other arrangements are subject to alterations or cancellations at any time without prior notice and for any reason at the sole and absolute discretion of Narasindo Tours. Narasindo Tours shall not be responsible for any damages whatsoever arising from any such alteration or cancellation.
18. STANDARD AND SAFETY
Narasindo Tours undertakes that:
• Vehicles provided are large enough to accommodate the number of passengers and luggage as is specified in clause 10
• All drivers are licensed in terms of local legislation.
• All vehicles are safe and comply with relevant local safety regulations.
The law of the Republic of Indonesia shall govern the relationship between Narasindo Tours and the passenger and the Courts of the Republic of Indonesia shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any claims and/or disputes which may arise between Narasindo Tours and the passenger, or Agent
For inspiring experiences, real-time updates, the latest trends or casual conversation, explore our social networks for all things travel.